[Harp-L] RE: Microphones (& maybe an amp)?

Randy

I'm working towards simplification (a return to the basics <g>) rather then
adding another box into the system.

Nice idea though. Don't get me wrong, these things intrigue me. I'd rather
get to the root and have less complication: a harp, a mic, a wire, an amp
(or PA), more wire and finally speakers.

--Rich