[Harp-L] Harp Depot is BAD NEWS

Be very leary of ordering from Harp Depot.  According to the new
owner, John Hall no longer owns Harp Depot as it was sold last week.

I bought a bunch of Golden Melodies early last week,  my card was
charged and I never received my package. I called today and they have
no record of my order.  The new owner actually tried to take my order
again and charge me again!

Bad business all around.  John Hall was great but the new guy is bad.
I hope they will turn it around and give us the same type of service
John Hall provided.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com