[Harp-L] Bushman Harmonica news

I have sold the name Harp Depot and the website www.harpdepot.com to Dr
Belcher in
Ohio.  "Doc", as I call him, has an incredible inventory and should be
able to keep you supplied in
Hohner, Lee Oskar, Hering (I'm pretty sure he's got more Hering stock
than Hering themselves)
and Suzuki harmonicas and all of the other items you've come to expect
from Harp Depot.
Harp Depot will still be setup at the SPAH Convention, the Buckeye
Harmonica Fest
and the Bean Blossom Blues Fest.

So Harpdepot.com belongs to Doc over in Ohio, and we are now
Bushmanmusic.com in Indiana.

We've had wonderful success with our Bushman harmonicas, and now we'll
be able to focus all of
our energy and effort exclusively into that brand.  We'll be busy
building-up, marketing and supplying
Bushman products to Distributors, Dealers and Consumers around the
world.
See www.bushmanmusic.com

Many of you are long time friends - please call or keep in touch - this
is a very exciting change for us.
We will be displaying the Bushman line to dealers and international
distributors for the first time at the
NAMM show in Anaheim, CA in case any of you will be there.  We're
getting ready to introduce several new Bushman harmonicas to the market
including our first Indiana made model.  And, with apologies to the
harmonica purists on the list, I've got to tell you all about the foot
long little saxophone called the "Bushman
Pocket Sax" that we're introducing on Friday (in less than 48 hours)- it
sells for only $54.95 but sounds like a $2,000.00 sax.  I figured
Mississippi sax players might like to hear about it :o)

Again, please keep in touch,

Your friend,
John Hall
Bushman Music Works LLC