From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Michalek
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 5:16 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Depot is BAD NEWS

Be very leary of ordering from Harp Depot.  According to the new owner,
John Hall no longer owns Harp Depot as it was sold last week.

I bought a bunch of Golden Melodies early last week,  my card was
charged and I never received my package. I called today and they have no
record of my order.  The new owner actually tried to take my order again
and charge me again!

Bad business all around.  John Hall was great but the new guy is bad. I
hope they will turn it around and give us the same type of service John
Hall provided.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com