[Harp-L] Give him a chance - he's a good man!

Doc, the new owner at Harp Depot is trying to learn the business - this
is his first week - give him a chance.  Chris, your card was not charged
here at Bushman Music Works - I'm sure Doc will issue an immediate
credit - he is an honest man.  I'm very sorry for the
in-between-2-companies confusion with your order.

Doc has an unbelievable stock of Hering harmonicas - I mean he's got
models I've never even heard before.  For years people have been griping
about the Hering supply; well Doc has put an end to that - give him a
chance and see.

Bottom line, he's got the ability to carry the biggest inventory of
harmonicas in this country - if I were you, I'd give the guy a chance.
And he's a nice guy who loves the harmonica.  He's been one of my best
customers for 7 + years.

Thanks for the compliments Chris.  Will I see anyone out in Anaheim Jan
20 -23?

Your friend,
John Hall
Bushman Music Works