RE: [Harp-L] Give him a chance - he's a good man!

This is understood however, YOU promised me that things would go
smoothly and YOU said that YOU would make sure my order would be
received.  I trusted YOU because I don't know the other guy.  I
expressed to you that I need my order on a timely basis and you
assured me that thing would be fine despite the transition. I'm sure
DOC will get better as time goes on but he absolutely could not help
me nor could he answer any questions.  He lost a customer and I've
lost time during this ordeal.  I went to John Francis who was great.
If I ever buy another pile of stock harp or need any accessories I'm
sure to send him my business.

John you're no doubt a good guy but this is twice you've let me down
the first time was the Summit 2000 when you cancelled a week before
the event leaving us without a harmonica vendor and now this. That
said, I would still work with you again because I really like you on
a personal level. However there are two strikes against you in my
book.

Good luck in your new endeavor.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com