Re: [Harp-L] re: interview with Kim Wilson

Oh yeah, playing dirty is tastier than fine chocolate, and playing clean is warmer than sunshine!

While I play dirty more often than clean, they're just distinct flavors from a tasty palate we all enjoy. The basic ingredients are what make the sauce, not the gear what processes it. GIGO (good in, good out). But good gear is of course essential, since as Jimmy aptly notes everything gets processed eventually. I just get intimidated by all the techno talk which goes above my head, I'm a product of DC public schools, so I don't got no learnin'. . .

-Dave F