[Harp-L] RE: Rod Piazza video (ebay)

Hi,
The tape you're referring to on ebay is NOT the same tape as the one at Rod's site, it's an amateur taping of a workshop (and clearly says so in the listing) , and if it's the same seller I'm thinking of he has these for sale frequently. The seller has tons of that kind of stuff for sale by various artists, usually nonprofessional tapings from concerts, etc and you have to wonder (or not) as to copyright, etc. I'd stick with the official one.
As for Papa Lightfoot, there is a great collection of his sides on the "Official" label, I think (sorry it's not handy) ; sort of a slapped together anthology of assorted sessions for Aladdin and some sideman sessions for King, etc. He never recorded a huge amount of stuff but what remains, at least the early recordings, is really something.