[Harp-L] New Roots Harmonica playlist

Hi All
Just letting you all know I've got a new seven hour playlist for Roots
Harmonica. Loads of new stuff in the same vein as previous playlists and
some repeats that I think new listeners will enjoy. Some of the "new  names"
you might recognize: Steve Shaw, Tony Eyers, Tom Ball (was saving him for
later - why, I don't know). Tunes from new releases by Dave Rice, Annie
Raines, recently un-earthed Memphis Jug Band. Lots more from Mark Graham,
Clint Hoover, P.T. Gazell, Joel Bernstein, Doc Watson, Sonny Terry and
others.
More of the early classics, field and commercial recordings of Blues,
Jugband, Old Time,  Country, Bluegrass, Cajun. More Celtic flavor, a little
spice from Argentina and Finland. For those of  you interested in the early
rural stuff, there's still plenty. Again, thanks to all current listeners
from over  thirty countries and I welcome all to give us a listen. On this
playlist - better & more consistent sound,  but still Dial-up friendly.

All the best,
Staggerin' Jim
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim