-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Paparozzi [mailto:chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 1:36 PM

Hi Howard,

  No that wasn't I,-)

   I haven't had much luck using "studio" Mics out in a Live
Setting.....but
I know others like the sound!

The AKG that Tom Ball mentions sounds interesting...especially since My
Mackie 808 Power/Mixer has Phantom Power settings....

     Most of my gigs are so noisy that I rarely do any acoustic harp,-)

Ciao,
Rob Paparozzi