[Harp-L] Acoustic Mics

Hi All,

After following this thread a question comes up for me.  I see some local
guys switch from their bullets on some songs and play through the vocal mic.
for an acoustic harp sound but since the mic is set at the PA board for the
singer it isn't really loud enough unless they put the harp right up against
the mic.  For my self, what I would like is to sing through a really good
vocal mic, like a Sunhieser (sp?) and have a foot switch or a foot pedal or
some way to turn up the mic for the harp work.  This way I could cup my
hands and not have to lean into the mic. Is this possible?  What is the gear
with which to do this?

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh