[Harp-L] Cleaning & Caring

Hello all,

I almost feel guilty posting this because I'm sure it has been answered at some point before...
I really couldn't find the answer though! All my attempts came up with advice on how to get
a clean sound... Anyway!

I just got my first harmonica, and I want to know how I should care for it and whatnot.

The one page manual it came with says to tap it on your hand to get moisture out when
finished playing, and then to let it air out before putting it in the case.

Does anyone do anything more? Like, just a guess, soaking it in alcohol or something
once a month, or... anything like that?

If anyone has a suggestion of a good webpage or something which covers the basics
I would really appreciate it!

Thanks all,

Harvey