Re: [Harp-L] ? for Rob Paparozzi/Richard Hunter Digitech RP200 Vs.Vocal 300

Hi Chuck,

     Yes, it's been awhile, glad to you are contiuing to make  good
progress, but I'm not surprised as you were a pretty self-motivated student!

    I would say the RP 200 or RP300 is the way you wanna go.....as the Amp
Modeling is crucial to your style of playing.

The Vocal 300 is suited best for Regular Chromatic and 'Clean'
diatonic....altho the Vocal 300 has some "distortion" type
settings...they're not all that great

     Maybe Richard could expound more about trying to get a Bassman type
sound from the RP200, it may "not" have that capability....

Hope this helps and see ya' on the Jersey Side,-))
Good Luck,
Rob