[Harp-L] RP300 vs ????

Although it is not without it's warts (see Harmony Central), Yamaha's UB99 MagicStomp as some VERY nice effects.  Great sounds and sucky interface, connection to a PC via USB cable is mandatory for setup.  For my rig, I use a A/B switch (harp/guitar) into a Boss V-Wah, into the Magic Stomp, into a Goodrich volume pedal, into a Fender (new) Pro-Reverb (12.5W or 50 W switchable).

This has been a very flexible and effective setup for the eclectic music that our band does (check our www.littlewhitelie.com ).  I thought long and hard about the MagicStomp (because of its interface issues), but still got it because of the quality of the effects (reverbs, delays, choruses, compressors, etc.).  No regrets.

Rob