Re: [Harp-L] B. Thomas 12/10 suggestion help...

--- Bry Thomas <baddaddy_46@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to settle on a harp, get a set (or
> at least several keys) and really get to work.

Hey Bry,

If you want to go with a cheap harp... I think the
Big Rivers are a pretty good bet. Last and play
better than most inexpensive harps and come in at
$11 or $12 bucks.

But if you want the real deal, then step up the the
plate and get yourself some Special 20s or Marine
Bands or something along those lines.

You can find more harps than you could possibly
want Online at Coast to Coast Music... Great folks,
much beter prices and selection than the local
music store, and excellent service.

Go to:
http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/

Good luck!