[Harp-L] Howling Wolf

Anyone see the 90 min. profile on Howling (upper premium channel #168)? While predominately known as a singer/guit. player, he also did some harp. Supposedly being very big in the Chicago area in the late 40s to early 60s, I never followed him at the time because I was in "Blue Note" mode. Besides, he had a voice roughly equivalent to chalk screeching on a blackboard. I felt this was roughly analogous to having long hatpins stabbed into my ear drums. :)

formerly known as smo-joe