[Harp-L] VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Ok, now that I've gotten your attention. We are currently experiencing some problems with the harp-l.org domain. Until further notice please use harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx for all posts. If you need to reach the owner same thing, write me either here or at owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx The web site is currently up at www.harp-l.com. You may have some trouble with subscription issues but this will all settle out in the next 24 hours or so. OK, review, use harp-l.com until further notice. thanks, fjm owner-harp-l