Re: [Harp-L] Howling Wolf

Joe and Cass Leone wrote:

Do you know what network that's on? The channel numbers in my area
are probably different.

It was on the True Stories channel. Immediately after the show ended, I checked Amazon and the same show is available on DVD for about 15 bucks. What I loved most about Wolf was his 2 hole draw vibrato, like nobody else. I was impressed to hear that after a lifetime as a musician, he took music lessons and learned to read and write when he was in his fifties. I always liked his music but after seeing the documentary, I felt a new respect for him as a person.