[Harp-L] "Out of Town" ....... Again

Re: the giglists -

To let all know, and requesting your indulgence.........

I and the trio are cruising again, starting this weekend, from Barbados to Ft Lauderdale until the 18th, then I'll be home on the 19th.

The giglist is up to date today, the 10th, and from now on it will be a lot easier to send your itineraries to me. My mailbox was limited to 10mb, and with all the trash that arrives daily, it didn't take very long to become overloaded, and many legitimate emails were bounced back. I have now expanded my limit to 100mb, which hopefully will keep me in the circle for the next 9 days or so.

I appreciate everyone's patience, and I'll try to do better with the lists. Although I have moved to Florida, my email address remains the same, of course.

Regards to all,
Danny

--
Danny Wilson