Re: [Harp-L] Wireless

IMHO, by far the best one on the market is the Samson Airline wireless, you'll want the one with the XLR plug in transmitter. I've tried several brands and types and this one works the best, just used it last night and have been using it regularly for over 2 years now. Good battery life, around 3 gigs per AA battery and reasoably priced, around $300. Highly recommended.

Don D.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; <Roscoharp@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 12:43 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Wireless

Hi Guys,

Can you please give me some advice on a wireless system set up?  I've
been looking around but there are so many options with a myriad of
price ranges.

I want something to plug in an XLR mic to go to an amp for blues.  It
would also be nice to run it into the PA on other occasions ie: jazz
gig.  Would would I need to have it be able to switch from the AMP
and the PA?

Thanks for the help and suggestions

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com