RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Re: RP200, 300, etc, versus Harp Commander

Well it appears there's one you left out  --  the DigiTech Vocal 300 (and
it's big brother the Vx400)

Rob Paparozzi originally mentioned the DigiTech Vocal 300. It's a vocal
effects processor - definitely a different animal.

Randy Singer mentioned the fact  that it has onboard EQ and a foot-pedal,
which I could use as a volume control. This would allow me to back away from
the mic and eliminate the feedback frequencies. It's got a mic preamp, a
compressor, a noise gate, delay and reverb. And it has 38 programmable
effects (up to 7 at once).

Because of the combination of balanced XLR and 1/4" line inputs it can
handle common impedance match issues (which always drives me nuts).

I've kind of rejected this unit but I may be mistaken. This little item may
actually be the good choice. It's definitely affordable at $200 which is
cheaper than the Harp Commander at $240 and it does way more.

--Rich