[Harp-L] wireless

Hey Chris,

I've had 3 wireless rigs. The only one that worked great was the Shure.
The NADY and Audio Technica both were what I would consider substandard.
This data is a few years old.

Get the diversity setup at least.

What you can do it buy from a place that offers a guarantee and try it in all situations you can think of.
This saved me the $X00 on the Audio Technica.
Guitar Center and Musicians Friend both will give you at least 30 days to try it out.

I use an instrument wireless with a JT-30 shell with a controlled magnetic Shure element.

Ned