RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Re: RP200, 300, etc, versus Harp Commander

>Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:34:05 -0500
>From: "Rich Beaubien" <RichBeau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Re: RP200, 300, etc, versus Harp
>	Commander
>To: "'G'" <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Well it appears there's one you left out  --  the DigiTech Vocal 300 (and
>it's big brother the Vx400) 8<
> It's definitely affordable at $200 which is
>cheaper than the Harp Commander at $240 and it does way more.
>--Rich

Hi Rich,
  As the Vocal 300 and Vx400 do not have amplifier emulation, I've listed
them on the effects page, not the amplification page.
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/ampdeffects.html#vc
  Only last week Randy Singer announced here on Harp-L that I'd published
his review on the Vocal 300:
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/singersvocal300.html

  Its already been discussed that the Harp Commander and Vocal 300 can't be
compared, they do two totally different things.
-- G.