1. Re: [Harp-L] Question re:playing octaves
From: Pierre
2. Re: [Harp-L] Advice from Harp L for the LRBC Pro AM Jam
From: Pierre
3. [Harp-L] Re: Pro-Am Jam
From: "jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
4. Re: [Harp-L] Re: Question re:playing octaves
From: Nicolas Fouquet
5. RE: [Harp-L] Magic Dick which harp?
From: Nicolas Fouquet
6. RE: [Harp-L] Question re:playing octaves
From: "Less Paul"
7. RE: [Harp-L] Magic Dick which harp?
From: "Eric Neumann"
8. Re: [Harp-L] B. Thomas 12/10 suggestion help...