Re: [Harp-L] Digitech vx400/rp400- improves a sound system

On Dec 12, 2004, at 11:58 AM, randysinger wrote:

hi rich,

i did another gig with a crappy pa system.............

this digitech 400 had my mic (i set up a vocal preset) that had all the other vocalists wondering why my mic sounded totally better than everyone else.

and the harp sounded like a million dollars.

Wellll, I shouldn't wonder.......YOU sound like a million dollars. Which reminds me, I owe you some money from that day at "JBs on the Beach", send me OFF-LIST your "New" address......Pleeeeeease........Joe "kid"

Rob Paparozzi emailed me that he had the same experience last week.

randy
---