[Harp-L] Jason Says Thanks for the love

Hey harp l members and posters. I finally got on here Through the love of
Ben Nathanson. As many of you know I don’t have much time for these sort of
things and am not that technically proficient on the computer. So thanks to
an e-mail (Ben) making this easy for me and a moment of reflection here, I
am saying hello and above all thank you to all the readers and posters that
have been saying so many nice things about me here and coming out to all my
shows everywhere with their kind words and beautiful faces. There is so much
amazing talent on this list and in the world it is often very difficult for
me to accept or even understand why I should be the subject of so much
attention! I can only say Thank you and I hope in some ways musically or
otherwise I can further enrich a few of your lives the way you have mine.
Our time here on earth, or were ever we are, is so short but I know our
souls are eternal, every breath is sacred, with gods guidance lets blow
enough love through all our harps to heal the world with a message of
oneness, toleration, and music!!! In the mean time here’s a couple of cool
mp.3s from Paul Linden formerly and heard here with Sean Costello’s band! I
love this Guy!

Thanks again everyone!

Jason Ricci HYPERLINK "http://www.jasonricci.com/"www.jasonricci.com

   _____