[Harp-L] gear for sale

for sale:

Premier Reverb unit, in good condition, works perfectly, had the whole thing
examined by a great local amp technician.
includes Tuki padded cover.

Fender Bassman Reissue amplifier, totally reworked by Kendrick.

Modifications include:
shellac'ed tweed
all the guts ripped out of the amp and a hand-wired Kendrick Texas Crude
harp amp was installed.

I have all the documentation about what was done to it, including the prices
I paid to have the work done.

Includes Tuki padded cover.

This amp really is amazing.  It just screams.  The anti-feedback
controlmakes it easy to get fat, lush tone at great volumes.

I have to sell them both because I am quite hard up for cash at the moment.

thanks, any resonable offer accepted,

Bill Lifford

13/12/2004
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
This electronic mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, use or distribution of this electronic mail or the information
contained herein or attached hereto by any person other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please contact
our Compliance Dept at: Compliance@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you blifford@xxxxxxxxx