[Harp-L] Re: Digitech Vocal 400---RP-400

Hey Roscoe,

always good to hear from you.

To give you a quick answer to your question

1) Yes. There are three pedals on the unit. One scrolls the presets up, the other scrolls the presets down. It is best to put the effects in a basic order so you can access them quickly. However, when I need to go from, say, preset one to preset ten, I just hold down the up pedal and it super fast goes up and I release it just as it gets to ten very easily.

That is what Rob and I do. We sing through a vocal preset (which we have custom designed, like what richard hunter has done) and then push the pedal for a great harp sound. Easy. For example, preset one is HARP/REVERB, preset two is VOCAL/REVERB, preset three is HARP/SLAPBACK, four is HARP/FLANGE, five is HARP/LONG DELAYS, etc, you get the idea............

2) the third pedal is a bypass pedal. No problem here.

speak to you offline,

randy