[Harp-L] Butterfield

A long time ago there was a thread about peple`s favorite harp solos. I don`t mean to revive that necessarily, but I was recently turned on to Paul Butterfield`s "Better Days" album and - although ALL his playing on there is great - there is one moment that I always wait through the whole record for, and when it comes I just stop what ever I`m doing to listen to it. His solo on "Done a lot of wrong things" (track 4) is a masterpiece ! It`s simple, melodic , TASTEFUL and the tone is beautiful.
In general that album is just a great record, a "desert island" masterpiece if there ever was one.
Just a short harp lovin` thought I wanted to share with y`all
Hammer