[Harp-L] (no subject)

"You really need to lighten up, Dan. We actually don't need to rise up in
arms against any harp players.  This is America and everybody's free to play
exactly how they want to play.  In fact, I'd say your intolerance of some
styles of harmonica borders on harmonica Fascism.  And since there is a lot
of Fascism going around these days I have to really, really, REALLY implore
you to lighten up - and maybe read a book on art history."

Oh! Oh!, hope this is not the "Iron Mike  Curtis" Part Deux episode.

Paul
If You Love The Blues
Honk Your Hohner