[Harp-L] Heaven forfend - not a Dylan thread again!

Nothing stokes up the fires quite like a good old Dylan thread. Knock me to the ground and put your foot on my throat, smother me gonads with honey and bring out the dancin' ants and I STILL won't tell you (any more) what I think of his harp-playing - it's too boring. But, for what it's worth, I thought Dan's long message was thoughtful, measured and carefully-considered, and was deserving only of courteous, balanced and temperate replies, whether you agree with him or not. Did he get them, I ask myself.

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
http://harmonicapics.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Hear clips from my CD at http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm