[Harp-L] Re:Trivia Question

--- Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Say, Say, Say"....McCartney-Jackson (Chris 'Hammer' Smith-Harp)...i don't
> recall an OB tho...

I just listened to "Say, Say, Say" (actually I watched the video).   Despite what Chris Smith told
me, so many years ago, Rob is absolutely right.  There is no overblow in the song.   I do believe
that Chris didn't really understand what an overblow is/was when he made that statement.  The high
point of the song is a very nice #10 blow bend.  But its not an overblow.

MY APOLOGIES!!