RE: [Harp-L] Re: Bob Dylan

I guess I screwed that line up <vbg>

I meant to place this up at the top of the message...

I think this attitude that "the harp is a lead instrument, not an
accompaniment instrument" is a bit off base.  I'd dump that idea. Any harp
player of this mind-set would be hard pressed to play unaccompanied when
force to create their own rhythm lines.

Oops,  fast-fingered-Freddy strikes again!

--Rich

Behalf Of