[Harp-L] "used" harp/what to do to sanitize?

Several replies to my earlier post. Harp comments but nothing re: sanitizing a used harp. A member of another harp list is sending me a "C" Herring Vintage. He says he hasn't played it for months and only a few times and not much then. However, i'd like to be safe. What should I do to the harp before putting it in my mouth? (a harp condom? Ha!)

A pro harp player said to rub alcohol all over the external surfaces.

Someone else said to completely take the harp apart and clean it that way. I don't want to (or know how) to do that. Especially, since i'm the type who can sometimes take things apart, but NEVER gets them reassembled properly!

Will the alcohol do it? I don't know if we have any doctors on this list.

Sincerely,

Bry (Indiana)