RE: RE: [Harp-L] "used" harp/what to do to sanitize?

 Garry Hodgson wrote:
>i'm glad i didn't read your post until *after* lunch.

That depends on where you live I guess.

Anyway - the REST of the story.. (nod to Paul Harvey, who I am sure
knows what a harmonica is at least)

I had a very large tremelo harp that has a colorful baby proof case,
made of soft plastic, that she can use anytime she comes over now. It's
also very rinsable. Suffice that I made it clear to all which harp is
hers.

If she hangs around long enough I might teach her a shuffle or two.

My appologies to all, for the indigestion caused by my previous missive.