Re: [Harp-L] DigiTech Review

I´ve got the RPx400.
I haven´t fussed a lot with it, cause in my last band I played
accoustically. But I´ll tell you why I bought it instead of a V-Amp.

>Price. I don´t remember if it was cheaper or the same price, but I liked it.
Expression pedal.

>XLR and 1/4 input. So I can have my bullet and a vocal mic. For
singing and playing, for instance.

>Amp simulation. I don´t wan´t to carry an amp around. If Richard
Hunter uses it, why shouldn´t  I?

>Outputs. A lot of outputs for different purposes. Lots of options.

>CD input. For backing tracks.

>Drum machine. I will use it eventually.

>***USB connection*** In the digital era this is a must. Not only for
saving presets, but, most important, the RPx400 is a home recording
studio in itself and comes with the good ProTRacks software, allthough
the preset saving software is buggy. To have digita Input in your
computer is very, very interesting.

At the Listentenin Post at Onlinejam.com there is a user -boffaman-
who also has the RPx400. Is he around here? Does anyone know him?

Well, that was it.
Greetings from Trossingen,
Fernando Bresslau