[Harp-L] Overblows

So I've been able to play the 6 hole overblow for
awhile now, and I am starting to use it more and more
and understand where it fits in blues music.  Now I am
hitting the four and five with ease, but I don't know
the appropriate blues context for it.  Any help?  Any
riffs or context clues for those two overblows would
be great.  Hopefully I'll get the 7 overdraw soon.
That has been very difficult.

I know that the overblows will let me follow chord
changes and change the scales I can use over different
chords, but I'd like to start a little smaller then
that.  I still need to get all the scales with the
overblows down.

=====
Mike Fugazzi