From: michael harp <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L]  BUTTERFIELD BIRTHDAY  (long post)
To: HARP-L  <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

The long awaited 3 day birthday Blues and Arts fest  will kick off this
weekend at the Hard Rock Cafe in Key West Florida. Paul's  birthday is Dec.
17th.  The event is being spearheaded by his son Gabe  and the PBFS.  If you
live in Florida or have a chance to head down  there this weekend, do so.
Listed below are members of Gabe Butterfield's  band. There are other guest
musicians on tap including Sam Lay and Sonny  Rhodes. The list grows as the
week goes on.

I pasted  some info  from the press release below. If you want the full press
release email me  offlist.

If you can't make the event this weekend remember Paul with a  tribute at
your gigs this saturday night or a donation to  PBFS.

thanks
mike easton

For  Blues Lovers a 3 day Fundraising Music, Art & Food Extravaganza  Not  to
be Missed

On route to Key West is singer/songwriter Elizabeth  Barraclough (Paul's
girlfriend) with her unforgettable voice. . Elizabeth is  a warm souled
passionate performer, a legend onto herself, who will be  gracing our stages
with her performance and stories of those days with Paul  Butterfield.