RE: [Harp-L] Harp Cleaning

> ..."if you can't eat off
> a plate unless it's been through a radiation bath, so
> be it."

> ..."While in college Microbiology class, it was proven
> through culturing that Listerine is virtually useless
> for killing germs. Alcohol, however is comparatively
> most effective for killing germs."

> ..."to each their own. some of
> us can't stand to drink from the same cup a someone
> else, others of us kiss people we just met."

Lots of concern and suggestions re: clean harps!  I wonder how many of those
who are concerned about their harmonica hygiene skip out into the alley
during breaks for a quick spleef with the bandmates?  :)

I'm told that this happens from time to time with bands that play loud music
in bars...  ;)

Michelle