[Harp-L] steam cleaning...?

I have one those steam cleaners like on the tv infomercials. Works pretty good, got it on QVC. Now, the question. Wonder how several good blasts from this device would work on a harp?

By the way, the harp in question has a wood comb.

It's supposedly been several months since he played it. At least several days because you can figure the time it will take to get here (three days so far). I had been more concerned with hiv, etc. than food particles (I know how careful I try to be) but one never knows. Thus, kill all those germs, etc.!

Bry (Indiana)