[Harp-L] cleaning hrps

<<

I took mine and put them into a stainless steel mesh bag and took them to
the airport and hung them behind the port engine on my buddies Lear 35 and
left them there for a 3 minute pass at 102%-.  Then misted them carefully
with a 5th of Yukon Jack.  they seem to work FB but then again I have
forgotten a lot about the process as time goes on.

Lawrence the magnificent>>>

The reason your forgetting is you inadvertantly where overmisting yourself with the 5th of Yukon Jack. I've been told
I''ve done this myself but I can't remember. BTW can I borrow the Lear 35 ? I'll have it back in 3 minutes ,....if i can remember. Otherwise just send me what's left of the 5th. Have a wunnerfull holiday :)

Eido the malficient