[Harp-L] Wolf film on Plex tonight (Sat)...

In the local tv section, there was a "Howlin' Wolf Story" film listed for the Plex channel. We were going to be out, so I set the vcr (sorry, no tivo) for it. Will comment after I watch it.

Plex is on basic cable here (well, the upper tier, but not like HBO, etc.) It's a weak sister of Starz or something like that. They had a John Lee Hooker documentary on a couple of months ago. Every now and then they surprise me.

Does anyone else get this channel and see the aforementioned Wolf film?

Sincerely,

Bry (Indiana)