Re: [Harp-L] PLAY "Mustang Sally"!

I don't understand why so many musicians roll their eyes and, if they do play
it, play it like they hate to. How silly is that?
---I couldn't agree more.I've been performing this tune in various bands for years, it always works, and frankly I enjoy playing it...the last few years we've gone right into Jr Walker's "Shotgun" after "Mustang Sally"...the dance floor stays full, the people have a ball, and so do we.
WVa Bob