Re: [Harp-L] Can I post if I disable mail ?

Will Standley asks:
> I see I can 'disable mail'...BUT, could I still post to the list?

Yes. You'd continue to be a list member in good standing, a peer among
peers, with all rights and privileges appertaining thereunto. You can
continue to post to the list and access your Harp-L options. I use this
option myself.

In contrast to "disable mail" is "unsubscribing," which eliminates your
membership and casts you from the flock.