[Harp-L] Re : Less Paul A Study of diligence & dedication / Was: The Saga of the Leaky Nose

Hello Less :

When first you posted your problem here , my first impression was :

Oh well , another person who is not to sharp and needs a lot of time on the harp , something like a Naven Johnson ( the character played by Steve Martin in the " Jerk ") and thought to myself , no amount of time will help this guy ( using a prima fasci attitude first till I read more ) . Then after reading more about your physical affliction , , I began wondering if you would stick it out through time and see if your were able to solve the problem from diligent dedicated practice now knowing you had a physical affliction .

¡ WOW !

Man you did it , my hat is off to you ,  kudos and congrats man , what a fantastic thing to have happen to you my friend , again I am wow'd by how you were able to get " over " on this dilemma   I was wondering about you for quite a while , and seeing your follow up e-mail made me smile and remember my past as a young child trying to get over something like what you just faced and conquered ¡ Sahhhhweeeet ! :)

I'm a big guy an played contact sports in college & h.s. and of course my music being harp I used my lungs a lot , also as in your case I had a physical problem early on in my life with asthma , it was rough going for me at first too . Between my harmonica(s) I began to play at 4 years of age and then trumpet at age 8 I was able to go from a skinny weako to , well lets say cut to the chase , like you I felt the development begin and the improvement in my life as I began to play those instruments , I really can understand and identify just how you feel , because now with your new found achievement , it will snow ball for you as you go on with your regime of praticing , Ahhhhh betchas !

Keep it up and enjoy it , you must have a big grin on you fasce this Christmas . I would like to hear your results after a few years at it , the difference and improvement I predict will be as unique as the day is to the night .

Good Luck , Merry Christmas & Happy New Year .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx