Re: [Harp-L] Yahoo Groups vs regular email list questions

I wrote:
>> In the past it always seemed to drop a few posts
>> from a few people (unfortunately, in the past it
>> seemed that Chris Michalek's posts were dropped)

and fjm responded:
> I personally have never removed any posts from Chris Michalek.
> I'm not aware of anybody else doing so.

I didn't mean to imply that this was done as a matter of editing, or
had anything to do with the content.  I simply remember a couple of
threads where I saw replies to posts that never appeared in the
archive.  I gather that these were inadvertently and dropped somehow
in the process of harp-l posts going to yahoo, not that they were
consciously removed by someone.  In these cases, as I recall, there
wasn't any controversial or even off topic content.  In these cases,
the content of the original post was contained in the reply.

I have noticed in the archives that sometimes replies to posts will
appear before the original post.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps