Re: [Harp-L] Checkin' Up On My Baby Vocals/Harp?

sonny boy is the man, some of the stuff he says cracks me up  and still does
20 years on since i first heard it check out the stuff he does  with the
british bands in the sixties (not his best playing of course but if you  are a
sonny boy freak like me its priceless) as sonny boy said at the time  ''these boys
wanna play the blues so bad....and they do!" great stuff sonny boy  was very
astute in noticing that this white/british blues was not his blues but  was
blues/rock as we know it today it would take young americans of the   sixties
onwards to carry on sonny boys blues and play it correct but hey thats  another
story i suppose.

mac