[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 16, Issue 57

Hello,
I need some information on the Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Blues Junior
with the wood ash cabinet? There is one for sale by my house. It looks
absolutely beautiful!! I was wondering what the going price is. They only
have one left, but I do not want to pay too much. Or should I snag it up for
its collector value. I already have a Black Blues Junior that I love, but
this amp just looks too sweet to pass up. Ya know it is Christmas and I have
yet to buy myself a gift.
Thanks,
Ray