[Harp-L] Re: Czech Invasion

Yuppers, 3 harmonica players at once and even the guitarists enjoyed it!  Gotta
thank Mark and the Czech's (There's a band name)for an amazing time.  Charlie
Slavik of the band Highway 61 is one "sweet" player.  The hospitality all
showed (and the women are angelic) warmed some chilly Euro nights.  I highly
recomend the Czech Republic, and prepare your liver!  Did I say hospitable?!?

 Mark's birthday dedication to Paul Butterfield (Born in Chicago with Mark's
authentic, deep, thick tone) brought a tear to my eye and soul.  Experiences
like this,around the world, helped by the service harp-l is, can only add a
shed of optimism to life and our world.   Thanks,

Clay

--
   the band has fans:
http://www.chopshopfans.com