[Harp-L] Re: Slowing down a solo

<jhm.vangastel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"I use Cooledit96 for years now. Works very well, but I don't know if it is somewhere to be found on the net."

What a great program... for $50 all the audio editing you'ld ever need (ok, it was only 2 tracks and no plug-ins). But excellent for slowing down solos, adding effects, and other editing. I believe it is no longer available, Syntrillium bought by Adobe, replaced by Audition pro versions costing $300, no "light" versions available, no upgrades any longer available......aaaarrrgh, progress!
Fred S